Sustainability within the workplace is considered to be an important factor for the growth of our business, and the environments and communities within which we work.
This documents outlines the company's sustainability policy, which is supported by other policies, procedures, and targets that have been incorporated into the Company Management System.
Mentor Group Ltd will ensure consideration of sustainability as follows:
- We will strive to maintain exceptional standards of performance in relation to environmental and sustainability issues.
- We will seek to minimise our impact on the environment by reducing our carbon footprint and by monitoring our use of the resources that are required to operate our business.
- We will seek to maximise the potential for the reuse and recycling of materials on every project and actively promote methods aimed at minimising waste.
- We enable and encourage staff to work from home offices, reducing our onsite energy consumption and their need to travel.
- We will select geographically proximate consultants to our clients, again reducing travel.
- We will develop our workforce and raise awareness of sustainability issues through our employees, supply chain and customers to ensure that our workforce is able to meet the future needs of our business.
- We are committed to improving protecting the health and safety of our workforce and the communities affected by our operations within our business.
- We will establish standards within the business and will appoint people in key leadership roles to ensure that the standards are implemented.
- We will continue to deliver services which have a low environmental impact across their lifecycle.
Mentor Group Ltd are committed to growing the business in a responsible manner whilst continually monitoring, managing and optimising our operations to ensure that they do not impact adversely on the local environment and communities in which we operate.