This series of virtual workshops has been created for those in sales and other customer-facing functions to maximise their success and productivity when remote working.
Although many organisations have people and functions that are already operating in a virtual environment, the current global travel culture – and the rapid shift to home working for suppliers and clients – changes both the dynamic of virtual learning and the need to align and develop our customer-facing people on a scale we have never experienced previously.
These modules will be delivered via webinar to small groups of up to 10 people, serving as introductory sessions or as part of a ‘train the trainer’ framework. All the modules will incorporate the latest technology in line with our experience and best practice to ensure an interactive, practical, application-based solution covering the mindset, skillset and toolset required for working remotely effectively, and for driving continued success in your business.
There are three modules aimed at different groups:
1. Being ready for remote working
2. Self-management when remote working
3. Staying connected remotely
4. High impact communication using video, voice and visuals
1. Maximising key selling time
2. Developing relationships at a distance
3. Best practice uses of virtual technology in selling
4. Managing the virtual sales process
1. Self-Management during remote working
2. Best practice uses of virtual technology in managing remotely
3. Different remote performance meetings and structure
4. Managing and coaching performance at a distance
To discuss these further and the context to your business and its success, please talk to your Account Manager or call us on +44 1442 849999