Mentor Productivity Accelerator App
No other tool offers the ‘strength in depth and breadth’ of MPA to influence subscriber productivity through user-targeted distribution of sales critical content, to test those skills and to share winning behavior within a discrete community
- Delivers videos, audio, images and documents, directly into the hands of your sellers
- 6 core channels to drive content consumption, enablement & adoption
- Full content management system allows upload of new content anytime
- Content delivery tailored to geography or role
- In-app ‘Message Hub’ allows you to communicate directly to your learning community, by role or location
- Practice Centre provides the capability to assess and accredit straight from the app
- Customisable by channel
- Linked to client company LMS for performance/consumption measurement and MI, by user
- Fully secure and password protected
Use cases include:
Pre/Post course content and materials
Sales insights aggregation & understanding
Company & cohort messages
In the moment coaching
New Product Launches
“No other tool offers the ‘strength in depth and breadth’ of MPA to influence subscriber productivity through user-targeted distribution of sales critical content, to test those skills and to share winning behavior within a discrete community”
6 Core App Channels
The Sales Skills Channel
- Gives your team critical coaching on hard and soft selling skills
- Adaptable to any sales methodology
- Content can be delivered based upon sales role (e.g.: different content for sales managers and sales people)
- Capable of delivering video, images or PDFs
The Coaching Channel
- Provides best practice video of coaching in the customers context
- Allows for supporting materials. E.g. coaching questions, coaching models, etc.
- Can adapt to any coaching model including:
The Insights Channel
- Designed to deliver powerful insights on key issues to allow your team to have great conversations with stakeholders that create even more value
- Key Sector Insights x10 (Health, Pharma, IT, Cyber Sec, Retail, Finance, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Government, Education)
- Insight can include:
- Key KPIs by stakeholders
- Key sector challenges
- Key market drivers
The Methodology Channel
- Bring consistency to your teams by allowing them to get access to your sales methodologies and processes anytime, anywhere
MPA – Success Factors
- Reinforce enablement programs with the content they need to be even more effective
- Deliver up to the minute changes via the content management systems to ensure everyone is up to date with latest versions
Ensure Your Team Have The Most Up To Date Methodology To Improve Their Effectiveness And Drive Consistency
The Tools Channel
- Get the new or existing sales tools into the hands of sellers to drive up usage and adoption
- Ensure consistency and version control
- Deploy in minutes not days
- Link to sales methodology & process
- Links to your CRM
The Product Channel
- Distribute your latest product information and details to your clients in minutes not days
- Great for product launches or updates
- Allows your team to always be up to date and provide your sales people, clients, channel partners new solutions
- Deliver video, battlecards, playbooks and more
Live Product Knowledge In Minutes Not Days
App Interactive Community
The Message Hub
Send messages directly to your sellers, that don’t get caught up in the noise of other emails or messages
Communicate with individuals & groups, by role or location
100% secure and private
The Practice Area: Rehearsal & Accreditation
Allows you to assess knowledge and reinforce learning through scheduled questions delivered on a regular basis
Gives you the ability to accredit sellers on new tools, methodology or even product
Can help drive compliance and regulatory reporting requirements for your community
Can be connected to your LMS and existing technologies
Cut through the noise and communicate directly to your sellers
Don’t let your sellers practice on your customers
MPA Client Delivery Roadmap
Our 3 step delivery process and customer journey is designed to ensure the very best experience.
The process is based on 3 key areas:
By adhering to this process we ensure you get the right-size design for your app to drive the best outcomes: relevant content, ease of adoption, simple UX and increased user productivity.
FAQs From Clients
How can a user download the app?
The app is available on both iTunes and the Google play store. We can also distribute privately if required. Password access is required
How secure is the solution?
All servers are behind enterprise quality firewalls in secure data centers, whilst the data is transferred using 256bit encryption
How many users can it support?
We have built the app to support up to 100,000 concurrent users
Does it work offline?
Yes, users can download the films, audio files and PDF’s they want to view offline
What can we customize?
We are able to change the look and feel of the player, the names of the channels and of course the content available
How many pieces of content can we have per channel?
As many as required. We suggest a maximum of 50 to maintain the best user experience
How do we add/remove users?
You are given access to a management console where you have total control over adding or removing users
What devices does it work on?
It will work on all iOS and Android devices, including mobiles and tablets. At this time we don t support TV based products
Where is my content hosted?
All content is hosted on secure dedicated servers per client., ensuring 100% confidentiality
Success Factors In Enabling Productivity Through Technology