Not just mindful of our own role in the community, Mentor considers it a privilege to hold a position of trust with many of the country’s leading organisations. In helping these businesses compete and develop, we are contributing to the jobs they create and the communities they serve.
Due to the nature of our work changing organisations for good, our people develop close working relationships with our clients. This has led to a variety of initiatives within the business and local community, which we are proud to support:
- Guest speaker engagements at corporate conferences to share best practice.
- Fundraising challenges undertaken jointly with our clients to support good causes, which hold particular meaning for our development teams. Recent examples include the Mentor London Marathon team and the 24 Peaks Challenge with client NYK.
- Sustainability initiatives to help our clients create a positive environmental impact, such as the Paperless Office scheme for global IT giant Symantec.
Mentor’s extraordinary community of people
- Individual excellence promotes a culture of distinction within the Mentor community.
- When consultant Mathew Webb needed to raise funds for his local school in Brize Norton, where he is a School Governor, fellow Mentor consultants provided strong support and the majority of contributions.
- Consultant opportunities are a feature of Mentor's continued growth, and we welcome contact from experienced consultants with proven capability to facilitate change.
- Chris Norton is currently Chairman of Watford Football Club’s Community Sports and Education Trust. The Trust recognises the positive role sporting activities can play in the lives of young people across all sections of the Watford Community. It is dedicated to providing safe, enjoyable and memorable sporting activities to young people. Learn more about Chris’s work with this successful and inspiring venture http://www.watfordfccsetrust.com/