Our starting point is to tightly define the client's required business outcome. That means for every £10,000 you invest in a Mentor development programme your return on investment can be calculated and 'guaranteed' from the start.
Our assessment of the gap between current and desired performance digs deeper than most and draws upon Mentor's comprehensive assessment framework.
This methodology provides independent insights into the complexity of the issues, pillars of success and potential inhibitors to development.
Our support is interactive and based upon applied learning. We have a vast range of models, techniques and research at our disposal as well as innovative Mentor tools for sustained performance improvement, such as our Sales Gym,Power Sessions, Skill-pills, Live Coaching and Real Play not role play.
There's an old adage: "What gets measured gets done"
Mentor's evaluation is thorough and multi-level. From familiar event-based 'happy sheets', confidence ratings and net recommender statistics to retained knowledge tests, behaviour evaluation and impact on business results, Mentor transforms performance.
Every organisation faces different challenges, so a one-size-fits all approach to people development will always disappoint.
We are adept at identifying the specific drivers within each business situation;, and we thrive on complexity and diversity.
To design and build a solution that will have maximum impact for you, we spend time understanding your position, your people and culture and your desired outcomes.
This enables us to deliver the best possible mix of activities at the right level and in the most appropriate style.
Our Assessment process is based on a our 4-Perspectives method which analyses:
- People - delegate assessment
- Process & competency - analysis & frameworks
- Position of the business - the challenge in context
- Performance criteria - success measurement
This allows us to clearly define the challenge to be solved, understand where your people are now, where they need to be and how to get them there.
Getting it right first time and providing you with a successful outcome and return on your investment.
Solutions need to be as varied as the issues that drive them, so we deploy a wide variety of blended learning strategies to deliver to our clients.
We also understand that behaviour change happens over time, and that sustaining that change is a critical part of any successful project.
As a result, our development programmes are:
- Objective – we are independent, free from ties to any single methodology
- Innovative – testing & using new techniques Coaching in the Cloud, Skill-pills and more
- Applied – learning solutions are designed for your real job situations or happen ‘live’
- Immediate – development programmes payback immediately
- Sustained – with Mentor, behaviour changes and stays changed for good
Investing in a project which is destined to succeed is good for morale and good for business.
Our obsession with measurement sets us apart. In our Assess phase we agree what are to be the measures of success, and in the Evaluate phase we examine those measures and report back.
We are seeking sustained results at both an individual & an organisational level. These can be Lead or Lag indicators, or a mixture, and will be tracked with you in order to measure the true ROI.
Our process includes the evaluation of success at every level:
- Level 1 Reaction – We use two breakthrough measures: confidence pre-and post-programme and net recommender measures indicating active recommendation to colleagues.
- Level 2 Learning – Increased knowledge and skills can be quantified through written tests. We also use pre-and post-programme web-based reviews.
- Level 3 Behaviour – Interview, observation or tailored web-based competency assessments can be designed to gauge shifts in behaviour. 360° assessments before and after events also provide clear indicators.
- Level 4 Results – We involve line-managers in coaching and observation, plus review key organisational metrics such as staff retention, revenue, profit and time to target.
Mentor Group is proud to achieve exceptionally high net-recommender results, decisive behaviour shifts and strong commercial results for our clients.
The feedback we receive demonstrates the value our clients attach to this ROI approach.